GAA Season Ticket / Parnell Pass

Got an email to say my Parnell Pass had been shipped!

Very impressed with the County Board’s slick management of the whole thing so far this year.

Aye - there’s a good crew in PP looking after this … :+1:

Yeah, got the same yesterday, all very smooth altogether!

Thank you for ordering your 2017 Dublin GAA Parnell Pass. This is a confirmation that your order has been processed and shipped. You should receive your order within 7 working days. :sunglasses:

Pass arrived this morning.

lotto time tomorrow i guess?

Pass arrived in D13 this morning.

Got mine this morning too. :triumph:
Grey. Feels like I got the gold card privileges revoked. :disappointed_relieved:

Just as long as it not green again. Really annoying getting it mixed up with your Leap card.

What’s a Leap card?

Combi ticket for the Dart/Luas/bus/train.

Turns out you can’t use yer PP to travel from Connolly to Skerries. Who knew? :unamused:

Is it value for money PD?

It is, if you use public transport enough. It costs a fiver to buy and, you top it up as you go. You can top up online, or link it to your bank account or just do it in a newsagents. The Leap fares are something like 17% cheaper, than if you just buy a regular ticket when you travel.

STILL waiting for my pass out here in D3.

Perhaps they should considering couriering it to those of us in 'Torf? Just a suggestion.

Yours is tastefully gold plated.

Quality and refinement take time.

They have already arrived in the good parts of the barony.

Just saying.

Still waiting on mine as well. I wouldn’t mind but the brother has received his, despite me renewing mine first. Same thing happened last year.

I blame your manor’s internal post-handling system. Time to turf a few servants out along with their families.

Maybe the mail sorting peasants in Portlaoise think that The 'Torf is an actual place and not a state of mind?