Favourite phone photos

View from my hotel in India from a recent trip.

Machu Picchu on Friday :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

Infinity pool.

Thanking you

Huh? :thinking:

Wow. Have you any words to go with that might do it justice (I haven’t been, don’t know if I will)?

One of the questions was about an infinity pool

I didn’t the 4 day hike on the Inca trail, honestly the most spectacular thing I’ve ever done, the views along the way are breathtaking and the sense of achievement when you catch your first glimpse of Machu Picchu on the 4th day is unrivalled. Something everyone should do once in their life. If any one wants any more info drop me a PM!

I was there just over 10 years ago, in Oct 2008. Caught food poisoning the night before we flew to Cusco, so missed out on the hike to Aguas Calientes. Ended up getting a taxi for 90 mins to travel the same distance as the group had hiked in 2.5 days. Up early the following morning to hike up the mountain and see the views and scenery before the tour buses all started arriving. A fabulous sight and an amazing country! And I lost about a stone in weight as a result of the food poisoning, which at the time I needed to do! I wouldn’t recommend it as a weight loss mechanism though…

Helvick in Waterford last Saturday. I’d go for a swim here in summer but no way this time of year.

Taken at one minute past midnight at the start of July this year.

Great spot. Also gave its name to a great beer, Dungarvan Helvick Gold. Love the Waterford coast and Mtns, used to hike in the Comeraghs alot

Cool!

Sounds incredible.

Taken close to 10 o’clock during one of our long summer evenings. Rush harbour

Taken a couple weeks back at, ya guessed it… Temple Bar

No queue at Krispy Kreme doughnuts! Only problem is, it’s in Tokyo!

From the Bull Wall today…

Fabulous shot

The day we picked up the newest member of the family

Lovely :grinning: