Eurovision

Heart stopping stuff there, we were the last nominated for the final for the 1st time in 5 years! Heart skipped a beat. Delighted!!!

:smile:

I[quote=“Rochey, post:1, topic:3433, full:true”]
Heart stopping stuff there, we were the last nominated for the final for the 1st time in 5 years! Heart skipped a beat. Delighted!!!

:smile:
[/quote]

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess we did it. .
:grin:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::ireland::ireland::ireland:

An * ahem * excuse to watch it on Saturday :grin:

Hope this isn’t us on Saturday night

It was a pretty lame song and a hat tip to whoever directed the dance scene… The rainbow gang would have been delighted with that and let’s face it, they have a huge proportion of the votes! Even the reaction in the audience was gas!

You’re all having a laugh here right? I said you’re all having a laugh here … right? right? :open_mouth:

Irelande douze points!

@Rochey after everything we learned about you over the weekend, how in Christ’s name did we miss this one, never had you down for a Eurovisioner…I blame @ProudDub for missing this one :sob::sob::sob:

I’m not in one bit a Eurovisioner! I watch the finals if we’re in it. Always said if Ireland were in a tiddlywinks final, I’d watch it. I was on twitter earlier and saw some tweets about it, so switched over.

Move along, nothing to see here… :thinking:

Surely, there’s a match on somewhere…

There was, but it was Southampton Vs somebody and that didn’t grab me… I was on child minding duty anocht!

I hope them kids are ringing Childline as we speak.

Haha… All asleep while it was on. TBTJ

Yeah but it’ll subliminally work it’s way into their tiny little consciousnesses. So when you’re daughter is 14 and comes into the kitchen with a beard and tells your Missus she wants to represent Israel in the Eurovision don’t you go pleading the innocent.

Or worse still, if my eldest lad comes in dressed as a Turkey pretending to be a singer…

Hey, don’t blame me.

I did throw in a Eurovision question - Tom Jones or Johnny Logan - but the sneaky little minx threw us all off guard by going with Sir Tom.

I fully expect him to wow us next with his Top 10 Best Dressed list from the Met Gala.

(I mean Rihanna…seriously… WTF !!!)

We can’t afford the Eurovision. Paschal will not shell out for that. This could bring down the government! Actually, that’d be great!

In your eyes!

Takes All Kinds of Everything I suppose