Europa League 2018/19

Ya big eejit, she’s not even the best looking Sugababe.

I like the blonde one Heidi ( the sugar babe not the fictional Swiss orphan)

There’s more comments on this thread than most of the AFL or AHL ones, Res Obscure Soccer the site should be renamed

Its not like the Dublin Senior football and hurling championship where match report are more readily available though. The league doesn’t have as much info that I can find other than what is on Dublin GAA website.

Yeah but let’s be honest. Most of us don’t give a rats about some of the matches you post details about.

I’m not knocking your dedication but know your audience :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy Europa League Thursday everybody.

A sunny 76 degrees here in Dudesville ahead of the F91 clash v mighty Milan. Plenty of Rossoneri around and I think I saw Franco Baresi sipping a Peroni at lunchtime. Great water balloon fight going on among the Ultras here. Mad lads!

H’Away the Lange!!

HT :belgium: Genk 1 :sweden: Malmo 0

Pretty dominant first half from Genk. Malmo very much living off scraps going forward. Their captain and talissman Markus Rosenberg has had very little impact. A half chance for Soren Rieks inside the box was stopped by Joseph Aidoo getting over and seeing the ball over the line. Both full backs for Genk once again very influential. Jere Uronen with a nice angled pass in behind for Alejandro Pozuelo who’s effort was comfortably wide. Good combination play with so nifty back heel flicks from the likes of Dieumerci N’Dongala and Ruslan Malinovskiy. The best player in the first half was Leandro Trossard who always looked like something was going to happen when he was on the ball. Joakim Maehle was very good as well. He had a long range shot easily stopped by Malmo keeper Johan Dahlin. Genk’s goal came from a great run in behind from Maehle clipping to the back post for an unmarked Trossard who side footed the ball into the bottom corner of the net. Another good half-chance when N’Dongala crossed well into the six yard box just away from that man Trossard once more.

FT :belgium: Genk 2 :sweden: Malmo 0

Routine win for Genk in the end. Not to many golden opportunities in the 2nd half. Pozuelo playing a short pass to Sander Berge in the box who layed back to Trossard who’s effort deflected wide. Malmo couldn’t live with the class in midfield from the Belgian side. Eventually Genk got their second when Trossard’s cut back cross into the middle of the box was chested and settled down by Pozuelo whose shot was partially blocked but came into the path of the Tanzanian Mbwana Samatta who buried the shot into the near corner. He was kept onside by Behrang Safari the left back from Malmo who didn’t step up.

Wow

And now back to Belgium for the 2nd half of genk-malmo with our American obscure European clubs enthusiast Ohm…thank you Barry it’s a wet night here in …

Good Luck Dudelange!

Seriously…

Just send ESPN or Soccerway or whoever it is you’re out to impress the match reports, it’s wasted on here bud.

If Spewan McKenna can make a few bob out of being a sports ‘journalist’, you’ll be a millionaire in no time.

https://us.soccerway.com/matches/2018/09/20/europe/uefa-cup/f91-dudelange/ac-milan/2909574/?ICID=HP_MS_01_23

Seems like a good first half for Dudelange Dub09?

Milan managing to hold us here. Typical defensive Italian performance. Hope we can kick in and score in second half. Frising is fizzing in goals. Schnell very commanding in defence and Stelvio and Couturier very stylish in midfield. Sinani to bag a winner. Great atmosphere - seems like all of Luxembourg are here … and they might be.

H’way the Langs!

You’re a mad ■■■■!

I got you a programme

:joy: :clap:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I started chanting ‘Are you Mayo in disguise’ at Milan but I don’t think my new friends understood