Europa League 2018/19

WOW - I really was disappointed when it didn’t work out for him at Huddersfield.
I figured his relationship with Wagner from their time at Dortmund would have stood to him, but in the end he just never got a run.
Glad to hear he is doing well now.

Calamity - that goddam Ivan Paurević scores his second in the 94th minute to put us out.

Unbelievable comeback from Zenit 8-1 AET! (8-5 agg,)

Are ufa real.

They can go further in this. That should not be the zenit of their ambition.

8-5 to 8-1. That like a score from a under 12 game. I heard Andy Arshavin scored 3-4:wink:

Ufa drawn against Liverpool’s sister club in the next round.

Joking aside, there’s some cracking games lined up in the play offs.

Burnley vs Olympiacos. Like a fixture from championship manager.

Partisan Belgrade versus Besiktas won’t end well one would think.

He plays for Kairat Almaty.

Genk against Brondby should be good. Genk got to the Quarterfinals of Europa League last year. They are brilliant to watch and have an amazing free kick taker in Ruslan Malinovskiy.

Olympiacos fans think they’ve see it all with the Greek economic crisis, refugee crisis, severe social and political unrest, and involvement in wars but wait til they see Burnley. Nothing can prepare you for carrying three curries and a loaf of Hovis up those hilly terraced streets

A club that sounds very like Genk used to have ex-LOI super striker Dominic Foley.

That’s my line!!!

That’s Paul Merson’s line :point_up_2:t2:

My apologies, can t keep up with all the soccer threads.

Ufa given.

Dub09’s 2nd favorite country (after Ireland I presume) have the chance to make history in Luxembourg’ club football as F91 Dudelange take on CFR Cluj from Romania looking to become the first ever team from Luxembourg to play in the group stages of the Champions League or Europa League since the competition where reformatted.

Dudelange (not to be confused with Dun Dealgan) will have most of the neutral support - though most lads like a bit of Cluj as well.

Remember the transgender team from Luxembourg Dudelookslikealady. Wonder how their entry in Europe went?

Cluj have just signed former Brazil international Julio Baptista.