Europa League 2018/19

Slavia might yeti qualify though.

I thought Slavia was abolished? Anyway Skoda weren’t efficient enough

FT :austria: Salzburg 4 :belgium: Club Brugge 0 (Salzburg progress 5-2 agg.)

:austria: Salzburg are through to the last 16 with a terrific 4-0 2nd leg victory over :belgium: Club Brugge

20 yr old Zambian Patson Daka with a brace. Munas Dabbur scoring right at the end and Xaver Schlager getting the opener. Daka also won a penalty early on that Dabbur put wide.

What’s your connection to Salzburg Ohm?

Great win for my Eintracht Frankfurt, 4-1 against Shaktar Donetsk, that’s punching a bit above our weight. Sadly no dream draw against the Celts possible any more, wouldn’t mind Cheslki though, great chance to dump them out.

Great day for the parish!

Not a big fan of clubs like Salzburg, were not really doing anything special til bankrolled by a huge multi-national who also bankroll Leipzig and possibly some other.

He likes Red Bull

Yes We Vodkan

New York Red Bull’s funnily enough.

You sure? A good caff-e-ind if so.

Arsenal fucking hell :rofl:

Better off ourra them cups!

That Kiev coach looks a bit like Johann Cruyff.

Great result for Eintracht tonight in Milan. Need to win the Europa and/or finish top 3 or 4 to make the Champs league next year if they are to hold onto their young talent. Amazing turnaround since less than three years ago, headed for another relegation and more years of mediocrity then.

You follow them ? If I recall and I m too lazy to look back you have a gra for them.

Lived there for two years, 97-99, went back to visit every year since bar 2017. First 7 games I went to, over seven years, no win. Then beat Bayern with two goals in the last three minutes, we thought the good times would roll. They didn’t. Til eight years later when had the next victory over them, in the cup final. Now the good times seem to be rolling. But very hard to hold onto talent like Jovic, Haller, and Rebic. Jovic is going to be a huge star.

Yeah they are a good side . I ve seen a few games on BT s bundesliga coverage. Good keeper, Good attacker’s too as you mention. As a kid i was fascinated by the European teams names , wacker Innsbruck was a particular favourite and Eintract always caught my eye too.

Can’t beat Dukla Praha!

I see they had 15,000 fans there last night!

Yeh one of my mates from Frankfurt said there was 20,000 travelled, phenomenal, just shows what a little bit of success can do. Check out the choreo stuff they do especially at home games: