Europa League 2018/19

Rosenberg equalise !!!

Sweet jesus :see_no_evil:

When did Sean Gannon sign for Genk?

Woohoo , Celtic through :grin:

Gordon’s blushes spared here.
What a time for Rosenberg to show up after 5 straight defeats .

Gas celebrations there in Celtic park, the 2-1 defeat overshadowed by the brilliant news of the equalising goal. Then a fake goal and they cheered again!!! Mad place. Well done Rogers. 9 points from that group was a good achievement.

Gerrard not throwing the lads under the bus for once .

Salzburg the first ever team to win all 6 Europa Leage/UEFA Cup matches on 3 occassions

I’m pretty sure Sean Gannon isn’t 6’6’’ :sunglasses:

I used to think @Harper’s bizarre … but Ohm is streets ahead.

[Is this really happening?]

The draw is next week

Why are you bringing me into this just cause your drunk and thinking about me??

Damn. Rumbled.

Interesting first half at Sinobo Stadium. Both teams have hit the post. Milan Skoda for Slavia and Leandro Trossard for Genk but it is goalless after 45. Ivan Fiolic had a good chance too after good work by Dieumerci Ndongala down the left and left back January signing Casper De Norre who cut back for the Croat who just put his effort wide.

Happy new year. You were missed

Happy new year! I have posted a few times in the Dublin matchday threads for league matches though.

It finishes 0-0 between Slavia Prague and Genk. Casper De Norre had 2 good chances for the Limburgers in the second half but both were saved. The first one was tapped home on the rebound by Trossard but he was clearly offside. Mbwana Samatta had a good chance too combining with Alejandro Pozuelo who made a huge impact off the bench but Ondrej Kolas was there to make the save. Milan Skoda had the best chances for Slavia in the 2nd half but he didn’t connect with any of them well. All of them being easy saves for Danny Vukovic. Advantage to the Czech champions with the clean sheet going back to Luminus Arena in week’s time.

I thought Skoda would up it a gear in the second half and score

Ah give the Lada break.

Very bad performance from Skoda, they where Superb in the earlier stages…