East / West conflict strategy

Seeing as we are on the last lap at this stage I have a nice line in Iodine tablets and nuclear proof bunkers which will fit cosily in most gardens and basements. They are a snip at just 5k - anyway you won’t be able to spend any money you have accumulated. I have a limited amount of them - sold thousands in the US so only have a few left. PM for bank details and secure your - and your family’s future. Tins of spam are an optional extra.

You’re spamming us now??

I spamalot

Meaty!

Once the bunkers are not built under Na Fianna!

40mins after America withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal(a deal which congress said was a good deal), Israel launched its 3rd military strike on Iranian assets in Syria. A number of IRGC personnel killed in a factory in Kiswah, South of Damascus. The airstrike was carried-out by a single F-16I of Israel Air Force flying over golan heights after was refuelled by KC-707 serialled 264. Iran has so far not retaliated. No condemnation from the west on Israeli aggression. 2 weeks ago more than 35 unarmed Palestinians were shot by Israel during a peaceful protest, no sanctions on Israel from the west, yet without evidence we are prepared to sanction others.

American military bases

Christ, I knew it was bad but wow! How did you find that?

georgegalloway.com

G[quote=“Iomaint, post:234, topic:3321, full:true”]
Christ, I knew it was bad but wow! How did you find that?
[/quote]

Is it bad though? Afghanistan was going no where good before the US invaded it, Turkey needs support against ISIS on its border, Pakistan the same. Kuwait used the US to repel Iraq. Sure that is the simple version, and doesn’t explain the crazy Iraq invasion and occupation, but still.

But if you take it from where the world was at the end of the Cold War and the subsequent developments, the US (or someone) needs to be heavily involved there. I know if there was no British/ US / French / Russian involvement further back in history a lot of this would be different now, but we are where we are.

The difference with the US under Trump is that every decision is made unashamedly in the interest of the US and the Republican point of view, whereas under other administrations there was some attempt at looking at things in a wider context.

This isn’t US nationalism as we have seen before, that can be a positive force. This is US nativism, and is identical to Russian nativism and it is very dangerous. Those bases could be withdrawn at a moments notice without any thought to the safety of locals.

They generate huge employment and wealth for the US.

I quote;

Is it bad though? Afghanistan was going no where good before the US invaded it, Turkey needs support against ISIS on its border, Pakistan the same. Kuwait used the US to repel Iraq. Sure that is the simple version, and doesn’t explain the crazy Iraq invasion and occupation, but still.

Not one syllable of that is true. Not one.

Wifi I have read your post again and no offence but you need to read up on geopolitics!

No offense invariably means someone is going to offend you!!

Listen, it’s an opinion and this is a forum for exchanging them. Maybe Afghanistan was flying under the Taliban and about to rival New York as a financial hub. I don’t think so - but I am open to persuasion on the issue.

Novichok, we were told, is a deadly nerve agent produced only by Russia. It was as the story goes the lethal poison of choice administerd to the British spy and double agent sergie skripal and his daughter yulia. As we awaited news of the inevitable fatal outcome, the British government wasted no time, fingering Russian state actors and in closed talks with allies across the world swift retaliation was prescribed and an unprecedented number of over 170 Russian diplomats were sent home in condemnation of unacceptable behaviour. Case closed and lesson learned, we could move on, or could we ? . With not one but two “D” notices issued, questions where left unanswered and as time past, holes appeared in the story. The hospital had a different version to what we where being told. The local media contradicted state actors version of events, the responses of state bodies undermined the veracity of the incident, and the skripals had disappeared, something was wrong.
Why was Russia interested in executing an agent they had released 8 years previously. Why use a method that would immediately implicate themselves alone, why now (12 yrs after being convicted of spying in a Russian court) and why the rush to step outside international protocol to convict and condemn Russia without due process.
We move on to today and not only has the lethal nerve agent failed to kill, we get a statement from Yulia Skripal said she wants to go home to Russia, now that she has fully recovered from the deadliest nerve agent known to man and after she is finished caring for her dad the MI6 agent Sergei codenamed " forthwith". Will we get answers ?. Will the compelling evidence on which the Irish government acted to dispel a foreign diplomat be put into the public domain and if not why not. Why are the msm not interested in this story and why are is there no political will to get to the truth.