Dubs, Pubs and Automobiles, away days resources

Likes are sponsorship for your soul…

With wheels?

I’m sure we can stretch the budget that far!

If we come through Saturday night, it would be great if we get an away game in Tullamore if Westmeath were to beat Offaly.

Considering the Leinster Council split the 2 semi finals, this is a possibility

And no brakes?

Never get any breaks from you in any way …

Info on trains from Irish Rail

it is, but myself i’d rather be walking to a car down the road a bit knowing that when i get in i’d be on my way as opposed to getting to a car quicky and sitting for ages in a logjam.

and you can even have a coffee in the hotel afterward and chill for a bit.

I’ll be booting back to the local for a half dozen before closing … and discussing the biggest sporting upset of the century as a last minute Carlow goal helps the underdogs to … beat the spread by one point …

Juve beating Real Madrid wouldn’t be a huge shock … :joy:

Forecast for PortLaois amarach,
Periods of clouds and sun with a couple of thundershowers

RealFeel® 17°
Rain precipitation: 59%
So bring the Sun Screen and the Wellies!!!

Particularly for anyone going with kids or anyone on a mini bus that allows a few drinks, Mayfield Service station for the half way pits stop

What exit is the third one? Number wise? 19 or something?

18 I think?

Exit 18 boys, good wayfinder in place, getting busy here now, up the Dubs

Any buses being arranged for Thurles on Saturday?

On the assumption that Île de Ré has only a slightly better GAA culture than Louth, anyone know anywhere in La Rochelle or indeed, on Rè that might be showing the game on Sunday?

Irish embassy in that vicinity!!

Just off the square in La Rochelle there’s an Irish goods store, you pass it as you walk from underground car park to square, the owner I seem to remember is a dub, drop in he might know.

ROLL CALL lads, where you coming from, have ye a ticket, where will ye have a scoop to calm the pre match nerves and soak it up?
@amsterdamdub is coming in from Singapore, anyone travelling from afar?

Sutton. :grin: