Dublin U21 Club Hurling Championship

Vincents should have beaten Crokes pulling up. Absolutely horrendous shooting let them down. And I would have had NF as favourites if we were playing them. NF’s to lose. All the way up they have taken care of this Crokes team.

Playing midfield?

Yeah having a competitive outing already definitely played to their advantage in the 2nd half.

Pretty bad though when a side hasn’t played a game to reach the semi’s. Na Fianna will win it out. They have the forwards

Burke played left half forward but got scores from everywhere

Smashing player, some brilliant scores and passing last night.

In both the Minor A SF and U21 A SF he was the difference between the sides.

I hear he lived down to his usual standards again last night!

Good to hear. Great young player.

Hopefully touch wood he stays injury free. Has had alot of injuries already

21 A Final fixed for Parnell park on Sunday at 4.30

Clontarf beat Jude’s in B semi final

Thomas Davis beat Setanta.

Our main player arrived for this game on crutches thanks to the genius who decided to play a friendly match against Waterford two days before the under 21 Championship in Dublin.Our other 21 panellist was taken away in an ambulance with what looked like a broken arm.Oh and the other player involved in our players injury against Waterford is believed to have suffered a cruciate ligament injury.Fair play to Thomas Davis and good luck to them in the final.

Was this a Dublin u21s friendly or senior? Who got injured?

Sean O Riain got injured playing for Dublin during the week. Lee Richardson got injured today. We hope his arm is not broken. Setanta has a small enough panel without this! We wish Thomas Davis all the best, no excuses and no complaints. They will earn it against Clontarf though. On a wider note, as I said before, players need a break and this ‘development squad’ shite is just dishonesty; full stop.

Iomant…are you seriously only now realising that it is all about Development Squads and Inter County Squads? The Club Players are only pawns. Hard luck today and hope your players recover soon.

Thanks chief!

Chanel on Tuesday night on website

Lee has damaged muscle tissue and is not to have any contact sport for a month.A big relief as everyone there yesterday was convinced that it was a broken arm.

Also heard there was two other bad injuries to two players in yesterdays friendly against Limerick for the seniors, think there names were Shane Howard and Conor Ryan not to sure, anyone get information on this?

I heard Shergar was running in punchestown today as well …