Parnells
Round Towers ©
St Annes
St Margarets
St Monicas
St Peregrines
Templeogue Synge St
Whitehall Colmcille

Disappointed to once again see ourselves in C, having won it 2 of the last 3 years (losing by a point to the eventual B winners in the other year). Would’ve liked to see our club show a little bit more ambition than that.

Surprised to see mearnogs and isles in the C they’d be well able for B

Na Fianna and Ballymun will be clear favorites for the A c/ship,unlikely to be troubled by any of the rest with Thomas Davis an outside bet.

That list was sent out last week. I think clubs had until yesterday to ask to be moved to another change. Not sure what Isles and Mearnogs are doing in the C after being in the final of the C last season. I could be wrong but I don’t think Isles have lost anyone age wise from that final. I can assume that with adult teams involved in playoffs that are guaranteed to clash with the 21s age group they will lose a lot of players when the games clash.

As per usual these games are play or concede regardless if the CCC fix two games for the same time that would involve players who play U21 and any AFL/AHL 1-4

Raheny will be strong with Howard and McMahon!who else will be challanging in the b

surely crokes will be strong aswell? any idea od the draw, games to be played 21st october

Mearnogs should be in B, I think half their Senior team is Under 21 and they have 4/5 Dublin minors…

3 Dublin minors, and at most 4 lads starting for our seniors are u21… but yes still should be in B

They should be made go to B Championship

Who’s the 3rd minor on the Dublin team? Hawkshaw,Bisset and? They’d be well able
For the B

Is there no D Championship this year, maybe less teams have entered due to the high volume of league playoffs etc which are still to take place

O’Boyle, missed out on most of the year with injuries

Last year some of the u21 hurling games were played midweek but I would assume both teams would have to agree to this.

nope we have everyone from last years final plus some really good minors coming in!

http://www.dublingaa.ie/news/u21-hurling-football-draws-are-set

Can these games be changed to later date if
Both clubs agree?

I think it has to be played before the original date if both teams agree to change. Could be wrong though

Its a joke of a competition now , seriously devalued.

Probably better off playing an U20 tournament in the summer when nothing is happening and get rid of the 21s altogether You have 20 odd minor lads who don’t see a game for 2 months who would all be eligible. Yes holidays would be an issue but its a better option in my opinion than October/November/December football and hurling