Dublin U17 Hurling 2018

KK slaughtered Limerick. 3.22 to 1.12. Galway it is. Looks like it’s on the Saturday at 3 p.m.

Interesting that. Limerick finished top of the round robin in Munster with 3 wins from 4. Lost the munster final to tipp by 8 points. But that is some trimming.

Galway will be tough.

Game is live on TG4

Wouldn’t have expected Cats to hammer them like that. Collateral form among the results to date would suggest that Dublin are in with a shout but Galway be tough one, as usual. 21s were big hope this year but growing more optimistic about this bunch. If they play with same abandon as last day and Dunne makes himself a similar nuisance they can beat anyone.

When ?

Sat 3pm

:+1: thanks

Per Dubs GAA, game 3pm Sat in Croker…

Dub v kk final round 3

Best of luck to the lads on Saturday, our record v Galway is terrible.

Jaysus @Tayto … with one hand he giveth; with the other he taketh away …

ha! … I thought i’d try and fill the lone ranger shaped hole for a minute.

Seriously though, hope the lads can finally get that Galway semi-final monkey off of our backs. Will need to be a little tighter at the back then the last game which was a crazy shoot out - which it’s great to see a dublin team win!

Maybe ask TG4 to request to narrow the pitch by a few metres either side.

Galway could well be the best team in it, so losing is no disgrace. It would be nice to win one, but being up there regularly is enough to ensure competitive seniors.

Totally agree, but it would be fantastic to get over the line one year.

Ye I think we need this one. Hopefully anyway …be a huge win. Need to put a stake into theses Galway lads at some stage to send a message. I think they always see us as a kind of a soft touch and I know these lads are only kids really but sure be great to build on whats been a great year already. Huge chance of silverware if we can get over these guys. Croke park should suit our pacey forwards and might give Swan even more space…not that he has needed up to now.

Cant get in on sat is there being shown on tg4 or anything??

It is live on TG4

Great spread of clubs again. I fancy us to win.