Dublin Senior Ladies Football 2018

Westmeath commentators saying Westmeath players should be faking injury to break up play.

FT Dublin 5-11 Westmeath 2-8

Dublin - Dublin - Sinead Aherne 1-5 (0-3f), Niamh McEvoy 2-1, Noelle Healy 1-2, Lyndsey Davey 1-0, Nicole Owens, Hannah O’Neill, Amy Connolly 0-1 each

Westmeath - Leanne Slevin 1-3 (1-0 pen, 0-1f), Aoife Connolly 1-2 (0-2f), Annie Dolan, Maud Annie Foley, Johanna Maher 0-1 each

Dublin Leinster Champions for 7th year in a row.

Where were you getting your info from? You describe it like you were looking at it.

He’s covering it for the Connecticut evening news,

I heard it was live on Connecticut Cable

This sort of report is what we’d expect!

Off listening to the radio and checking ladies’ football twitter feed. Their should be highlights on Monday’s GAA Beo program.

Niamh McEvoy got player of the match for her 2-1 and setting up Aherne for her goal as well.

You can see all 7 goals in the Leinster Final here https://www.facebook.com/LeinsterLadiesGaelicFootballAssociation/videos/1626632457458859/

Dubs hammered them. 5-17 to 2-13

Worry would be conceding 2-13 to an average team. Cavan could well be relegated from the Senior Ranks this year between them and Waterford I’d reckon. In saying that Dublin played without Leah Caffrey and Sinead Goldrick so them coming back in will tighten up the defense. Mayo game this Saturday will be interesting. I’d imagine it could be a high scoring affair.

Goals

Dublin

Cavan

Full teams for Dublin v Mayo

Will expect Dublin defense to be much tighter this week with Sinead Goldrick and Leah Caffrey back in the fold. With mediation apparently having failed in the Mayo dispute I’d expect Dublin to win here but Mayo’s forward line will pose problems

TG4 have got Rena Buckley for analysis.

Deirde Murphy in for Sinead Finnegan

Rebecca O’Malley and Tamara O’Connor in for Mayo.

HT Dublin 1-5 Mayo 0-4

Dublin - Niamh McEvoy 1-0, Sinead Aherne 0-3 (0-2f), Noelle Healy and Nicole Owens 0-1 each

Mayo - Sarah Rowe 0-3 (0-1f), Niamh Kelly 0-1

Is Grace Kelly on the pitch? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I don’t think she was on the ball once in an attacking position in that 1st half.

Tricky conditions, ref did the usual GAA ref thing of favoring the team that’s behind.

She’s calling switch of hands as well every time. On the positive side for you guys Niamh McEvoy now has a goal in all 3 of her championship games this year. Also Lauren Magee has become so much of a better kick passer compared to 2 years ago.

She is riding Dublin