Dublin Senior Hurling B Championship (SHC B) 2018

cant see them winning it this year, davis are a very young team, think they average an age of 22, they’ve made huge improvements though with johnny mcglynn there and you can see our underage/minor teams improving aswell from people in club learning from johnny level of coaching.

Posted on another thread that he played

On TD I think it is more important for them to get out of AHL 3 this season than go up Senior A. It was me who said it was a good result beating Boden and I’d stand by that but staying in B championship and getting out of division 3 would be a good return for the year

is that Johnny McGlynn thats from counsel and was a very brief GPO in Judes ???

Ye from council, think he was gpo with plunketts,not to sure tbh

Yea was with Judes for awhile too!

yeah a brief cameo in Judes before moving on to Clan na gael,

didnt realise he was an adult coach for hire also

Good to hear Cian Boland getting two goals for himself. Has been unlucky with injury past few years.

Anybody know where Rushe played and what he scored?

Any results on the Parnells Faughs game 2nite

3-14 to 0-7 for Faughs according to DMT

Faughs far the better side only 3 points in it after 40 minutes when we had a man sent off apparently calling the umpire a clown is frowned on these days
Missing 5 starters from last year’s team 3 back for Saturday so should do a bit better

Thomas Davis 2:18
Na Fianna 0:20
Result

Thomas Davis 2-18 Na Fianna 0-20

Good game of hurling by both sides. Sean currie and conor Mc Hugh both played in the corners for Na Fianna.

Pats 1-15 barrog 1-12

Am surprised at this result. Pats seemed to be on a downward curve the past few years while Barrog looked to be moving up. Life in the Palmerstown dogs yet. How was Rushe? Midfield?

Yeah pats played very well. Barrog maybe didn’t play as well as they can but pats deserved the win. Rushe was wing forward. Won a huge amount of ball especially in 2nd half but no real end product. Palmerstown Not easy place to come and win.

Olafs beat Parnells this evening.

Plunketts beat Round Towers by 1. We were 6 up with 10 to go and took the foot off the gas and nearly let towers get the draw. Good tough championship game.