Dublin Senior Hurling 2019

Was thinking the same thing, looks in good shape. Good to hear that d.burke has filled out little also.

http://www.hoganstand.com/Article/Index/293712

That is sort of interesting. He says, ‘because we got in so late’, that part I never understood. Why was there a delay? Sure, they had a selection procedure, but they just should have done it faster. It was the same this year, there was no reason it had to go on so long. Maybe it had to wait until Cuala were out, I don’t think it did actually,lots of county managers are appointed when still with clubs (look at Mullinalaghta), but even if that was the case there was still nearly a month lost.

We need everything to be 100% right for the hurlers to progress. We aren’t Tipp or Kilkenny who can make mistakes and still be up there, this seems a simple enough thing to have streamlined.

Scored two points in the loose and was anonymous from open play. Don’t know what game you were watching. I still have it at home . He was atrocious that day, as was the majority of players in blue. Nothing to do with him being an outsider.

Good to see Luke Corcoran get a run out.

New management under serious pressure if we dont win this!

Good to see a good spread of lads getting their chances.

Great to see johno Tracey in my opinion the best keeper in Dublin (Well at least he has great potential him and Power from Vincent’s)

John McGurk gone to be a selector with Derry I see.
http://www.hoganstand.com/Derry/Article/Index/293737

We are well served with keepers, Treacy good, Nolan good, Perry ( Vincents) good and that Na Fianna lad is good. Maguire still there too.

Actually I was watching Nolan do nearly a full training session with one of the mentors on the line during the Offaly game last week. He obviously didn’t want to waste the time just sitting in the dug out.

Tracey for me is a great shot stopper with a great puck out,I still think Nolan will be number 1 but in the future it will be a battle between Tracey and Perry (not power as I called him earlier)

How? Both sides will be thrown together

Interesting to see the extended panel members, good to see the two Ryans from Craobh involved.

trump

Ahh bollox :joy::joy::joy:
I prefer to be the sarcastic one…
Never Ever Reservoir & Drive

:wink:

How’s that go?