Dublin Senior Football Championship B (SFC B) 2018

Chris Carthy didn’t score a penalty for Maurs. He palmed a ball to the net, not sure who told you there was a peno in the game.

That’s what I got from one of the clubs!!! I’ll go and change it!

Sorry, I take that back. Just looked overt it and I’d misinterpreted the brackets after Carthy’s score total. I’d read it as 1-4 from dead balls, but it was 0-4. Completely my mistake

The Round up didnt really tell much about the standard that was actually on show especially in the TSS and cuala game, cuala played them off the feild in every position, fitter and younger cuala brushed by TSS, E’O Gara was well marked only got 2 from play, obviously his younger brother was a massive loose but cualas full forward was un touchable 5/6 from play and 2/3 from frees, all round great display of team football. defiently a team to watch coming close to the final stages. Stand out players for me would usually be the dublin lads, but in this case it was Conor Mulally playing that sweeper role at 6 (i know hes on the dub panel but he layed down a marker for gavin to give him a chance, Jamie Keenan at full forward played exceptional and the rest of the team played very weel too but these would be the ones to watch for me.

Cuala were very impressive in the second half playing against a slight breeze. Unsure what was the gap at the time, but the Cuala keeper made an excellent save from an O’Gara goal bound effort that may have made it a closer contest had it gone in. That said, some of the scores Cuala worked were exceptional. Will definitely be in the mix come the end of the Championship based on that performance.

On ourselves, a lot of new faces making their Senior Championship debuts and I thought we acquitted ourselves well in the first half. Second half I felt Cuala just upped it maybe 10-15% and ran through us. As mentioned, Killian not playing was a massive loss and as a result we struggled on the scoreboard.

The Whitehall win has opened that group up

the Will B games that were called off be refixed for mideweek next ?

Are Mary’s down to play tonight?

Ye playing tonight not sure where though

Who do we fancy tonight between Ravens and Palmerstown?

Balgriffin

Very hard one to call. Ravens have been better over the last 2 years. Having it in Margaret’s will help them. If pats have a full hand to pick from then they could turn ravens over.

Fancy Ravens meself …

Final Score Fingal Ravens 3-8 Palmerstown 2-13. Took the lead for the first time in injury time. Had been 9 points down early on.

Very good game in Margaret’s tonight. Even 1st ten minutes then a few brain freezes from pats keeper when he kicked 2 kickouts straight to ravens who got a peno from 1 and goal from the other. 2 minutes later ravens wing forward ran the pitch and finished to the top corner for 3 goals in 3 minutes. Pats got a goal a few minutes later but main turning point was pats getting 4 points before half time to reduce deficit from 9 points to 5 at the break. Ravens didn’t play in the second half at all and pats completely took over. Amazing joe momentum completely changes a game. The were reduced to some long range shots in the 2nd half which didn’t come off. The ravens keeper then decided to have a brain freeze and a couple of mistakes from him led to a goal and a point for pats who outscored ravens 1-4 to 1 point in the last 5 or 6 minutes to win by 2.

Marys bt isles by 3, anyone at it?

He’s forever changing the game :wink:

Do you know who were the scorers for Cuala?

Finished St Marys 2.07 to 1.07 Erin’s Isle