Dublin Senior Football Championship B (SFC B) 2018

5 starters which is good going alright

I happened to be at it- TD keeper Black Card after about 3 minutes aswell, young lad that came on looked a worthy replacement. TD sub got a balck aswell after about 90 seconds after coming on

Is Crilly in goal all the time? He used to play out field. Is Dean Brennan(not sure on the first name) playing senior?

Some man jj to play senior at 67 . Probably still get in the Cavan team.

age is only a number

No Darren and Dean don’t play anymore, think they Darren plays in goal in soccer

He was good.off.both left and right. Elbows that is.

That a pity. Was Dean on Dublin minor panel years ago? Where did Paddy O’Connor go to? He a very good forward.

Horrible day for football. Would this swing it in Marys or Finns favour in any way?

Fins throwing this away

4 up at 60 mins and Mary’s with a goal and then an equaliser all coming from Fins bad decisions

Mary’s one up now

Fins have thrown this away - they were cruising

All over Mary’s by 1

Shocking from Fins at the end and will wonder how they lost it as they drew cruising but errors cost them.

Only saw last twenty. Fair play to both teams, very exciting and good game from what I seen in those conditions. Fair play to Mary’s getting the win in the end. Still a point and a man down after they got the goal.

Go on the parish - roll on the final - missed the game as I was reffing in O’Toole Park

It was a good game, but Fins threw it away with silly decisions. Fair play to Marys for keep going, they could have thrown in the towel but didn’t.

Did the stream only start 13 minutes into the match. Thats what I’m seeing on the youtube. Looking forward to watching this later. Congrats to St Marys Saggart.

However this really is a joke

Is your keeper Shane Redmond the lad that played in goal for Nottm Forest years ago?

Think thats him alright

Yeah that’s him alright, class keeper and a lovely chap