Dublin Senior Football Championship B (SFC B) 2018

Open Draw

Tss and Whitehall probably the pick of today’s games. I’d expect templeogue to win by a few if they’ve a full team anyway.

Cuala 4-20 Mars 1-5
TSS 5-11 Whitehall 1-12
Would predict a Cuala Davis final if they avoid each other. Olafs or templeogue only other realistic contenders I’d say

Davis 6-16 isles 1-6

Jesus wept…

Presume thats Maurs? That’s some hiding considering they won this before and got to an Afl 1 final of late unless I’m mistaken? Hard to keep it going for the smaller clubs though in fairness

Yeah, maurs. They’re mid table afl1 so will be very disappointed to go out, albeit in by far the toughest group. They lost their first two games by a point each I think, so were out before today’s games

That explains a good bit so. They pulled their second teams fixture too by all accounts so could be stricken by the wedding/stag curse.

3rd team pulled. 2nd team playing in morning

Ah right. First team missing many?

On a side note, for all the games that’s a lot of scorers to be listing for Ohm.

Missing a couple alright. 4 or so starters. But it was a nothing game, still not good to go out like that though.

St Marys 4-11, St Peregrines 0-19.

@Fingallians
v
@Tempsyngest

@tomasdaibhis
v
@NaomhOlaf

@naomhmearnog
v
@CualaCLG

@StMarysSaggart
v
@roundtowers

Who were the scorers in the Templeogue v Whitehall match?

Templeogue and Whitehall.

:expressionless:

Never new King Con had a younger brother, I knew of his older brother Cian alright. Think I read the younger brother scored a goal for them the last day.

Cuala very strong favourites IMO.

This enquiry has nothing to do with this thread. Wasn’t sure where to actually post it: Can anyone tell me the name of Dublin minor football panel player from St. Sylvesters 2015 season. His dad was part of 70’s Kerry team. Thanks!

Think Darragh Spillane from Cuala is son of Tom or Mick Spillane, played minor and U21 but don’t know of a Syls player that fits the bill.