Dublin Senior Football Championship A (SFC A) 2018

Leinster v Munster
Ulster v Connacht

So we won’t get to see Crokes play Crokes in Croker …

If you’re talking about who I think you are, he will not be playing any part for Crokes for the rest of the year

Mark Vaughan still playing for Crokes?

Came on as sub today.

https://www.dublingaa.ie/news/mannion-fires-crokes-to-leinster-win-over-dunboyne

Mannion is in the form of his life.

True but the defenders really excelled today

Will Mcgowan get a run at full back for dubs ?? Didnt he get a run as sub in one of games in championship??

I have no idea what Jim Gavin and his team will decide but Andy did play championship this year for Dublin. His brother Ross is having a great year and so is Liam Flatman who only did his Leaving Cert in June plus Cian O’Connor and Cillian O’Shea who are playing great football.

Who do you think hes talking about? & why wont be playing for them?

Think he came on against the rossies and was unfortunate to deflect the ball into our net with his first touch.

Talking about Dan O Brien. Beautiful footballer, broke his ankle. Thought I heard he could be back in a couple of months if they were still involved.

I’d be comfortable that a back line of Flatman, MacGowan, Cian, O Connor, McGowan, O Shea would give any forward line a tasty hour of it. Without losing the run of myself when they won the All Ireland in 2009 there were 4 backs aged 19/20 who weren’t well known then, who played brilliantly because as history proved they were magnificent players. Will never get a vintage like that again, but a couple of the lesser known Crokes backs have massive potential.

Dan O’Brien is not Kilmacuds 2nd best forward

He’s very much hit or miss

And his best position is probably free man/ 3rd midfielder . . .but Crokes dont play that

Who do you think is their second best forward as a matter of interest?

Shane Horan followed by Callum Pearson. Dan has done nothing at senior level to even discuss that he’s up there.

Best of luck to Dublin champions, Kilmacud Crokes, today.

it’s on tg4 deferred.