Dublin Senior Football Championship A (SFC A) 2018

Posted above 3 days ago …

I think the betting is probably fair enough Plunketts vs Raheny

Missing Bernard is obviously massive. Alan came on last year against Boden, and Conor Walsh is away. Not sure if Galvin is a massive loss

If Raheny are ever going to do anything this is the time. They were well beaten when fancied by Cuala last year (without their u21s). The King needs a bit of help I suppose

I wouldn’t be surprised to see it going either way and that’s reflected in the betting. And if you are taking RAheny, take the 13/8 from Boylesports!!

back to the inter champo with ye, hope you win it after the years of crying on here about clubs 2nd teams beating yous :roll_eyes:

I hope so too.
Be good to play a massive historical Senior B club like TD next year :wink:

Obviously a case of “too soon” for that gag… :grin:…right in the feels

Connolly named at 11 - interesting to see if he plays.

Any updates much appreciated. Working late.

No, Lorcan Smyth on instead.

4-11 to 0-7 after 29mins

Vins 4.11 Skerries 0.7. Totally one sided. Diarmuid will not be playing for the foreseeable future. Time to accept that and move on.

5.16 to 1.9. Just over.

Looks like it, and it’s an awful shame.

any score in the na fianna game?

:joy::joy:

Won 3-09 to 1-10

Harry Kane hat trick…

He was in the other half for the second … but he still got a touch …

Good to see a good number of young players on both sides, I think there were at least 3 of their minors from last year used by both sides, well done to Na Fianna and Lucan

No Eamon Fennell according to grass roots?? Thought he was back fit after doing a lot of pre season on his own??