Dublin Senior Football Championship A (SFC A) 2018

You would have to go all the way back to 2017 last season where they bet Fingal ravens and then where narrowly bet by crokes 1st team by a point!

But before that you would need to head all the back to the season before, way back in 2016 when they bet st Anne’s.

Yeah heard he was vomiting at h/t. Don’t disagree but they did get him isolated on the smaller lads which is clever(and nit hard as Skerries only a couple of 6footers). I do like him as a player but

Penalty for Harry ?

Yes penalty inside the first minute or two of the 2nd half.

I’d say there’s a good bit of cash on Na Fianna considering the absentee for Vincents later.

It’ll be some game I’d say

I have €2 each way

Can’t see Castleknock losing today. Brigids very poor in the last round.
Castlekock have new additions to their panel making them stronger than last year.

Na Fianna probably the best value here?!

Saw an early draft of the program , Diarmuid named as a sub .

There are a few scoring errors in that report. James Madden who wore 13 scored 2 points. Colm Basquel who wore 15 scored the 4th goal not Alan Flood. The highlights on the Dub GAA youtube prove that.

I usually just Google the words “free streams” and either the two teams playing, or the station broadcasting their game. I rarely have to go past the first couple of results to get a decent one. No real mystery really. Worked a treat last weekend for the rugby, aside from the stream being about 2 mins behind the live action on the wireless. Can remember which one it was though, sorry.

I cant find any working stream for Castleknock v Brigids. Any links anyone knows of?

Looking for the same, or updates much appreciated

Eir’s twitter says 1-1 - 0-3 for Knock after 17 min

They just put the goal up on their twitter feed. Ciaran Kilkenny after a pass from Thomas McDaniels.

Castleknock 1-8 Brigids 0-4 28 min