Dublin Senior Football A Championship (SFC A) 2019

Junior draws will be at 12 tonight so viewers in Connecticut can see the draw.

Junior 5 championship group 6 of 8 round towers clondalkin st Anne’s Ballyboden skerries harps

Junior 3 ac group 4 of 4 st pats donabate Na Fianna Whitehall Ballyboden

Junior 5 ac group 6 of 8 skerries harps round towers st Anne’s and Ballyboden

Anyone have a full list of Inter and Junior C/Ship draws?

List of junior draws anyone?

Junior 1/2 done tonight?

Does anyone have full championship draws

There should be some great contests in the group this year and the move to having the winners from first round of games play each other in the second round of games will be great for the competition to avoid any meaningless games in the final round. Na Fianna have been pushing at underage/U21 for years and really need to make a breakthrough at some point.

Being that NaF have been training every day bar Christmas then you’d think they’ll get out of the group handy enough :joy:

Jude’s and Bbse will be very happy with that .

So will Vincents

Wouldnt be suprised if last years winners went out early. BBSE will be happy and I think Lucan have a chance of progression here. Gr3 will be competitive maybe Judes & TD might get through but Raheny might squeeze in. Vincents Castleknock then although id expect some grit from Brigids this this year with Barr and Ryan at the helm

I think Ballinteer have a decent chance of getting out of group 4.

I expect Brigids to be better prepared this year

I actually think Ballymun could lose out here. I can’t understand why they’re installed as favourites every year despite not having won it since 2012.

I expect Crokes to go through as they’ve a strong panel and plenty of good footballers.

I think Dessie is a good fit for NAF, it’s time for their emerging talent to stand up and deliver what they’ve been threatening to do for the last couple of years.

I have seen KC struggle against Ballymun on a few occasions.

I just don’t think Ballymun have the players.

It’s a tough group but I think Ballymun will come out of that group.

I’d be inclined to agree. Until NaF actually do it then it’s hard to tip them. If that makes any sense. The talent is there but their two opponents have walked the walk a good bit more than Na Fianna have. But certainly Ballymun’s window is closing.