Dublin Senior A Hurling Championship (SHC A) 2018

Worth a fiver imho. Better coverage than any newspaper.

Howard is from cork.

A local, from the Parish.:+1:

Have they a few? Thought I heard theres a fella from Down as well in the highlights

watching highlights of the N.a. Fianna game. marking non existent, from both teams. Na Fianna have a bit to go yet before theyll ne contenders.

Corcoran & Kelly from Galway
Collins & Howard from Cork and McMullen from Down, all good hurlers Looking at their profiles a few of them are teachers, must be living/ working locally.

Eoghan McHugh Scored 7 points from play? Is he u21 this year still?

No hes guy from that now i think.

Pity, sounds like a hellova performance. Has gilroy looked at him?

When is the refixture?

For anyone that was there - How was AJ Murphy the other night? He seemed to get a decent score.

Don’t know, someone said tomorrow but haven’t seen anything official

HT - Vincent’s 1.8 Raheny 0.4.

Poor enough standard. Raheny are game but limited. Vincent’s started very slow. Playing a two man full forward line that’s not working. They’ll win easy enough I suspect but it won’t be a good enough performance if repeated against better opposition.

Eir Sport 2 are showing both games live from Parnell Park today.

FT - Vins 3.13 to 0.10. Tame enough stuff overall.

Cuala 1.14 Brigids 1.7. First half played in a deluge. Very wet pitch for the second half. Cuala never really in trouble in the second half.

His house in west Clare is 274k from crokes clubhouse :wink::wink:

Those hurling gurus do it for a pure love of the game. I remember all through the nineties Baker and Dalo saying they wouldn’t rest happy til they managed in Glenalbyn.

Well done Beaver. Wouldn’t have known it was on otherwise. Thanks

Con o Callaghan went over on his ankle looked nasty.

Played on so seems all is ok