Dublin Senior A Hurling Championship (SHC A) 2018

Message on twitter from Dub Match Tracker that Craobh v Boden game off due to bereavement in Craobh.

Whats that supposed to mean ?

It means Daly isn’t managing Crokes because he see’s himself as staunch Stillorgan man

Technically the wrong thread, but it’s intended more as a preview to this year’s championship. I hope that’s ok.

Playing a sweeper. Down with that sort of thing :face_with_monocle:

Whitehall lead NaF 12 - 9 “ ht

Sad to see probably our best underage hurler for decades, if ever (Costello), not playing club hurling with Whitehalll. God, that drawn all Ireland minor final against Tipp he was like a force of nature.

I heard he did play??

Oh! I am out of the country and just going on team sheet picture on Twitter. But I do see him now listed in the subs…

I see AJ Murphy listed in Na Fianna subs, so he must be on the way back from injury.

Full time - NF 1-28; WC 0-20

Played corner forward . Fairly subdued .

THats some scoring on a filthy evening (pissing it down down here), the curries playing for nafianna?

Sean Currie is doing his Leaving this year. Would be surprised if he played. Colin did

Who stood out? Nafianna could take over from cuala if they develop their underage players as well as cuala did.

Great effort from Whitehall.

Costello’s got 3 from play. AJ Murphy got 4. Daire grey 4 from midfield. Burke got 4/5 from play.

Parnell Park was in great condition considering… pitch was sanded and had holes plugged for drainage

Costello did play.
As did O’Donnell, Donal Burke & Joey Boland

Burke shanked a few free’s/65’s
NaFianna weren’t at their sparkling best and Whitehall ran them close until NaFianna got the goal.
Some of the points taken from distance (with the wind were fantastic)

It was 20-20 on 51 minutes! Then Na Fianna got 1-08 without reply.