Dublin Senior A Hurling Championship (SHC A) 2018

Who hit the penalty?

I’m regarding a point from a penalty as a miss!

Crazy decision and it you’re quite right it could have proved very costly.

McBride I think.

Calling it a miss is generous.

Mad decision.

EArly start

LEvel at halftime

Sounds like Nolan is not having a great day

Boden rampant now by the sounds if it

Who is this mellet?

Was a dublin minor in 2016, knew he sounded familiar.

Good win for boden

Two big wins for Boden

That underage success has been around for over 10 years in both football and hurling. Not a bit of it has transferred to adult level in either code. This year will be no different.

Great win for Boden, it will take a good team to beat them. They have found a few new players who have stepped up along with their more experienced lads. Well done.

You know that for sure yeah?

Nope. Basing it on trends over the years and what I’ve seen this year.

Not impressed then …

Apologies from http://www.grassroots-gaa.com/- we’re having a few teething problems with the subscription system. We thought we had it sorted out yesterday morning, but apparently not entirely.

I minority of accounts aren’t opening the article the subscriber has clicked on to subscribe for between ten minutes and a few hours. It seems it only affects the article you click when you subscribe. You’ll be able to access all others articles as far as we can see.

I’ve been on to the company who set it up all of Friday night, and again last night, after we realised it wasn’t completely fixed. The offices of the company whose service we’re using are closed until Monday, so we can’t do anything else until then.

Two solutions for now, if you’re experiencing the problem - if you’ve already subscribed and are having this problem, try to click “shift” and the refresh icon (two/thirds circle with an arrow) and the problem should sort itself out.

If you haven’t subscribed yet, best to click on an article you don’t want to read and subscribe through that. It seems you’ll only be locked out of the article you tried to subscribe through. You’ll be able to access the rest.

Failing that, anybody who has had the problem so far, it has sorted itself out after between ten minutes and three hours.

Obviously it’s not ideal. But we’ve done everything we can for now. The system was tested thoroughly earlier this week and the problem hadn’t arisen. It should be completely sorted by tomorrow.