Dublin Senior A Hurling Championship (SHC A) 2018

Think Boden actually have more to offer than Ballyhale, key thing is getting the match ups right.

Boden by 3pts for me.

As far as I know the van will be there selling tickets. Not sure if there’s any advantage in buying in advance though.

Get on ballyhale -2 at evens in boyles. 3 kk teams to win this weekend.

Yes he was involved.

Kilkenny rep has lost only once in 11 Inter Final experiences

Best of luck to Boden on Sunday, will be a tight game. Boden are a physically stronger team, KK teams always expect to win, I give Boden a great chance.
Would be a great achievement for these Boden lads and for Dublin hurling to win three in a row Leinster’s at club level. Shows the improvement at club level in Dublin, the last few years.

Is this game on the tele or will i start makin travel arangements now ?

TG4 - delayed coverage from 3.35

Any handy spots to park down there?

Lidl a 3 min walk. GAA club right beside too i think they charge a fiver in but cant be 100%
Decent car park in the ground but it’s absolutely car pass only

I know all the extra time is heavy going, but it has given Boden a lot more hurling at the business end… lets not forget Kilkenny lads enter at semi final stage so while they have that advantage over Boden, Boden know they have the bottle when the going get tough deep in games and the age aul saying, you just can’t beat game time over training or challenges… while in some respects its not completely ideal, there is some benefits. You can almost as good as guarantee people with the experience of Joe Fortune & Micky McCullough will have factored all of this into training & recovery.
They will have learned a hell of a lot about themselves and i hope they can do the business Sunday

Lads, i got mixed up with Nowlan park sorry.
Forgot the Boden game wasn’t there too

Tullamore GAA is right opposite the ground - if you are there early you might get a spot there. If not there are a few housing estates around Arden on the motorway side of the town - if you got parked there you’d be the right side for heading home. The hospital is beside it too but I reckon you’d have too pay to park there.

Tullamore Gaa in Carlow? :joy::joy:

Jaysus sorry - I was thinking of the football!!! :joy::joy::joy: Too many scoobies in Gibneys aréir!

You might get parked in O’Hanrahan’s around the corner from the ground.

Dubmatchtracker on Twitter

Support the underage @Carlow_GAA Colts tomorrow & park in the outside pitch for just €3!

@BodenGaa v @BallyhaleGAA

The game throws in @ 2pm in @NetwatchSystem Dr. Cullen Park!

Live updates here on DMT for those who can’t make it! :iphone:

#LSHC #TheToughest #Allianz #Gaa

“Park in the outside pitch”. Not in this weather it would be like an ice rink

Ya, sure that’s why its only €3 :joy::joy::joy:

Cuala bt the KK reps the last 3 years, very handily as well.