Dublin Senior A Hurling Championship (SHC A) 2017

However this ends up credit to Cuala for the display without a main player in Mark SChutte.

Defensively they are as solid a unit as I’ve seen. And the work rate and pressure applied by the forwards when not in possesion is highly admirable and should be shown to every juvenile player in the game

Cuala far the better team. KK crowd hard to listen to at times. Should be a lot more ahead.

Con leaving Buckey in his wake there. While a massive positive to us in football he is a major major loss in hurling. He has everything.

Against that breeze I’d consider switching Con out to the 40 keep him heavily involved

Fine goal

Con is the best hurler in Dublin at the moment -

Cuala very good

Cuala have been very good particularly at the back. Paul Schutte very impressive.

Sean Treacy very good today I thought

Very good impact by that young lad Carthy.

Sean Treacy is one of the fines exponents of the handpass I’ve seen. Always uses it wisely

Cuala are a organised outfit that defend in numbers when needed -

Very disappointed with Dicksboro. Sure that Cuala team are finished

Congrats to Cuala. Impressive again.

OConnell gets through a mountain of work for them

Brilliant result. A great fillip for Dublin hurling. Congratulations to Cuala.

Very solid display.

Anyone elses sound feed off a few seconds off on tg4 or is it just my TV :rofl:

St. Martins in the next match up to much? A good performance overall, the second goal aside one thing I noticed was that a good few Cuala handpasses were going astray…could be be that bit sharper…good for Dublin hurling (or would it, if not having full squad until April?) if Cuala go on another run…

Paul Schutte exceptional in backs, some seriously high workrate from O’Connell, Malone, Moran and David Tracey. Didn’t give Dicksboro anytime on the ball.

Any sign of Chuck ?

Think he’s on some tiddly winks forum…

It’s a brilliant Dublin club side . Best club side ever from this county .
And they have a manager who simply knows his business
The perfect mix