Dublin Senior A Hurling Championship (SHC A) 2017

So was i

Cuala by any chance? :yum:

Cuala v Dicksboro on Sunday should be a good one, chance to see where Cuala really are in comparison to last year. Schutte will be a big loss if he’s out.

So your mate will only play senior? Seems full of himself

I’d say as full of hot air as the troll posting

who will win the next five Dublin senior hurling titles?thats what I’m asking

Ballymun Kickhams

Ballyragget

Live GAA – Sunday 05.11 @ 1.30pm

• Leinster Hurling Quarter-Final – Cuala v Dicksboro @ 2.00pm (Live)
  • Munster Hurling Semi-Final – Ballygunner v Sixmilebridge @ 3.35pm (Deferred)

They haven’t shown a live football game in TG4 in nearly a month now. The Carlow final must have turned them off

Praise the lord

Thought myself they might show Vincent’s Rathnew. Bound to be a few contentious moments, and we know how much the culchies love drama !

I would imagine Eir’s coverage will continue on into the provincial campaigns? They havent shown a game on a Sunday yet though so wonder if there’s some restriction on them being able to do that due to TG4 showing them.

TG4 exclusive as I understand it

Good old TG4 - free etc!

Is é TnaG an Ard-Rí! :grinning:

TG4 have the full rights to Sunday games.

So another championship over, Cuala won it, despite nearly loosing to Brigids, Vinnies & Crokes.
Were they the best team?, probably not, but they had the collectiveness to see hard matches out.
Cuala are a team in decline and as said previously, the poor Cuala underage structure (Div 2&3 most ages) they are unlikely to win again. No Minor has made it into the senior team in 3 years. Con and Jake are the only 2 in 5 years to make the grade.
For Leinster, Cuala are in trouble; Mark Schutte must be a major doubt for the next stages of Leinster, he picked up a serious injury in a club football game, he tried to play through the pain in the last 3 AHC matches. He’s been seen in work this week, wearing the rigid-cast boot and using crutches.
When Mark went off, Cuala’s forward treat disappeared.
Dicksboro are well worth a punt on their very generous odds.

What club are you chuck ?

Dicksboro 9/4, Cuala 2/5, how times have changed.

2nd year syndrome always tough but when you have a Con o C in your team anything is possible. Probably one of the best forwards in the country.

Hopefully they get out of second gear …