Dublin Minor Club Hurling Championship 2017

Listen mate, Alan has said he will be delighted to see NAF coming through. Its in the posts further up this thread.

His comments about your senior hurlers losing to crokes are just a reflection of that game. I’ve spoken to a good few of your senior hurlers and they are still scratching their heads as to the manner in which they lost that game.

Anyone got the Na Fianna team from yesterday? Just curious to see are players we lost to them getting a game or involved at all

DCB could not rise to producing a programme for the minor A final. Which is really very poor.

Who is managing them this year?

Chap by the name of Kennedy I think?? Was with Mearnog last year. I could be wrong.

Senior Hurling team is now managed by Declan Feeney

@Heffo74 Is this Declan’s first year with them?

My apologies…

David Kennedy

Not there anymore and think he only did the year.

It;s his first year with this group.

Decades of hurling service on Mobhi road though and a gentleman too. Hope he has success with them, he deserves it!

Expecting big things so. He’s managed most of those lads from u16…

https://www.dublingaa.ie/news/na-fianna-secured-fourth-dublin-mhc-a-title-in-a-row

Plunketts won the Minor B champo 1-10 to 1-08 against Davis.

Congrats. Close game by the sounds of it. I would have had Plunketts to win that by a bit. Id expect Plunketts to give the A championship a good go next season. 16 B winners 2016 and Minor B winners 2017. Good progress being made.

Hard luck to Thomas Davis. Great year for them in hurling

Some very talented hurlers in this group of lads, would be great if we could keep them hurling and move them onto senior hurling in a few years however the bright lights of the big ball is always a struggle for us.

the external recruitment policy is also not encouraging for young lads to stick around…

but well done on a good minor champo win