Dublin Junior Hurling A Championship (JHC A) 2018

I’d rather Parnell on a Wednesday evening than O’Toole Park on a Saturday afternoon.

Would you have the same concerns if it was a Sunday, late afternoon or early evening in the middle of June or July?

Junior A final was on a Saturday evening in Parnell Park last year.

I’m blaming the Pope for messing up the fixtures

:wink:
Have to blame someone.

Winners playing Slieve Bloom in Lusk on Sat.

I thought that was a wind-up. 1.30 throw in.
Why Lusk?

I suppose it allows the Laois side plan the logistics of, either mearnogs or maurs so its inbetween the two

Good luck to both teams tonight. Not too bad conditions out there at the minute so should allow for a good game of hurling

Good luck to both teams this evening.
Mearnog in a higher division and comfortably staying up might lead some to think they would be favourites. But this Maurs side are extremely good. I think Maurs will win. They have had a super season.

Yeh I think Maurs will win it as well

Are any of the hurling finals being live streamed ?

Maurs by 2 at half time, 1-7 to 8

Maurs won by 4

Congrats to Maurs, great achievement

Congrats to Maurs. Making big strides out in Rush

Well done Maurs, congratulations to all involved!

Well done St Maura. Interesting to note that a team that finishes mid way in AHL3 (the old intermediate league) can’t win the JA championship. Goes to show the difference between league and championship, unless of course there’s been an influx of players.

Congrats to Maurs, well deserved.

Well done Maurs. Rising up the ranks nicely. Fairplay for all the work done out there.

Maurs won AHL 4. One AHL 4 team in the Inter championship final and a second could be joining them. Very little between top 5 in AHL 4 and bottom 4 in AHL 2

Great achievement for Maurs, it’s great to see them doing well in hurling . I would of played against them while a minor around 05 in the Junior D championship for a few years. Jm Sheridan was their main man back then, is he still knocking around? Was anyone at the game? Did mearnog have Tommy kinnane one of their Minors playing , he looks a great prospect. Very tidy player.