Dublin Junior Football All County Championship 5 (JAC5) 2018

Fingal ravens hold onto home advantage ref tbc at this late stage hopefully he is notified this week

Is the Ravens Trinity game going ahead tomorrow?

Trinity won 1-12 to 1-06

I think parnells will win this championship now

Parnells div 7 with the possibility of lads having not played higher level championship being available would mean they have to be considered fav. Having said that Crokes won this championship last year and should be strong, Ballymun and Skerries should be a good tussle, cannot see TG or O’Dwyers pushing to win this, but there could be a surprise here all the same

Trinity Gaels have kept 2 teams scoreless this year and are in a promotional play off final soon don’t see how they can be discounted

Am looking forward to the dressing room selfie I must say.

Have to win it 1st to get the good old selfie you look forward to. More than welcome to get in on it. Than you might know what it’s like to win something

Ouch :smiley:

Counsel first team won the O’Brion Cup a few weeks ago. Counsel scored a nice goal as well :wink:

Sure they hand them cups out :joy::joy::joy:

Harps 3-6 Ballymun 0-12

Trinity Gaels 1-14 O’Dwyers 2-03

Any score from Parnells v crokes

So the final line up is Harps V TG/Parnells or Crokes

Wasn’t a bad game in fairness. Apart from the blatant footblock, the game played out well. Good luck to Harps in the Final. Fair play

Anyone know the score of parnells game vs crokes game ?

Parnells won well I heard. Bad timing for crokes clashing with hurling final

Any idea when the Parnells V Gaels semi is scheduled to be played and then the final also?

I heard that the semi final was to be this Sunday, 4th November