Dublin Junior Football All County Championship 5 (JAC5) 2018

Parnells ran up a cricket score and should win out the championship by the looks of it. No other teams involved anymore so wont have players taken from them so they can focus on it.

Have any dates been fixed for the remaining last 16 games or 1/4 final games??

Sunday 14th of October. Fixtures should be up today

any1get the draw for the quarters yet

Junior 5 All County Football Championship last 16 Rolestown 15:00 Fingal Ravens v Trinity Gaels
Junior 5 All County Football Championship last 16 Balbriggan 15:00 O’Dwyers v St Peregrines
Junior 5 All County Football Championship last 16 Marley Park 15:00 Ballinteer St Johns v Kilmacud Crokes
Junior 5 All County Football Championship q/f Cloghran / AGP 15:00 Whitehall / Lucan Sars v Ballymun Kickhams
Junior 5 All County Football Championship q/f Naul 15:00 Clann Mhuire v Skerries Harps

Are Lucan really playing adult football games in Arthur Griffith Park?

what date are the matches to be played

We played them in Adamstown earlier this year, pitch was fine apart from the slope

Brutal pitch in a miserable location.

what 1

14th lad

Adamstown

I wouldn’t say agp is much better

The pitches there are grand. I just dont recall adult games being played there.

should be good matches there who did parnells get

Parnells won in the last 16 already these are the remaining last 16 ties as there were a few groups that had to be finished out

Lucan v Ballymun
Clann Mhuire v Harps

These are both Q/F draws. They’ve mixed the draw by the looks of it and haven’t released the full round of fixtures

what is people predictions for this weekends games

People will be people.

Hard to know who will win any of these matches at the weekend, league form counts for nothing when it comes to championship, plus more players from higher league grades can possibly be available to these teams in this championship, that being said I think from recent accounts Parnells are favourite to win it out