Dublin Junior B Hurling Championship (JHC B) 2018

They seem to change the rules every year. Different rules for league and championship also. And to be honest, no teams seem to know what they have to do to qualify before last round of matches in this kind of scenario. Given that Plunketts and Craobh finished level on points and score difference, it does seem fairest to give the head to head advantage then.

Should def be more clarity on these things though.

Every club would of been notified of the rules surrounding league placings at the start of the year I’d imagine. So it’s down to the clubs to know what way the league placings are settled.

@Boarddelegate1 can you clarify here for us all ?

The fairest thing to do as someone said should be the score difference between the 3 teams tat finished level on 6 points each I doubt craobh will be happy if tats not the case considering they beat skerries but in saying tat I don’t think it will matter having played craobh twice this year I don’t think they will fear playing anyone they have easily 6 or 7 tat we’re playing senior hurling last year

The delegates from every club voted on each regulation last December. Of the two options put forward they decided on an open draw but teams from the same group can’t meet. The feeling was that championship should be about the luck of the draw etc.