Dublin Junior B Hurling Championship (JHC B) 2017

Has anyone an idea when the full schedule of fixtures will be issued for the Championship?

St. Maurs were very impressive in beating Faughs 1-20 to 2-7.

My favourites to win this out

I think it will be a close enough affair. Crokes Gaels both decent side from what I can remember. Harps will fancy a good run at it as well. Maurs have a small pool of players to pick from, long season

Conroy is a match winner for Maurs tho, he had a big lad full forward too who was excellent can’t remember his name.

Harps would hardly have a big pool of players to pick from either.? Conroy would make a huge difference at this level

Yeah Id agree re harps, very similar to Maurs in that sense.

Faughs had a big win over Skerries Harps the last night 4-13 to 11. Niggly game, with both teams lucky to have 15 players at the end.

Thats strange, never had dirty games agaisnt either over the years.

There was another common denominator there and its wasn’t the teams!

Quarter Finals:

Clonshaugh 19:15 Craobh Chiarain v Skerries Harps
Silverpark 19:15 Kilmacud Crokes v O’Tooles
Rush 19:15 St Maurs v Crumlin
Tymon North 19:15 Faughs v Counsel Gaels

Crumlin bowed out to a very well drilled Maurs this evening 4-17 to 1-11. Maurs got 2 very soft goals and that was really that… then when a team pulls ahead ya stop taking your points hence the big gap. Make no mistake about it though Maurs had an extra 2 gears they never needed and really should kick on barring a meltdown, for me based on what i saw they’re a solid intermediate team at least and should kick on next year as well! Best of luck.

How did Conroy do?

Played at 6… swept everything, very athletic… we bottled him up at a price… his striking was excellent but he didn’t control the game or Maurs’ offensive which a chb should do! Great player for the future though.

Fair play Super, hard luck and best of luck next year.

O’Tooles 6.16
Crokes 4.14