Dublin Intermediate Hurling Championship (IHC) 2018

It was reffed as a ladies football match. No contact allowed. Ruined what had the potential to be an outstanding game of hurling.

Instead of blowing the full-time whistle he had an air horn (giggidy)

clontarf beat vinnine

Clontarf by six after extra time. Vins up by two with time just up. Gave away a goal. Got a point to get to extra time but had given it away by then unfortunately. Think we were up by as much as six at one point. Good comeback from clontarf.

That’s a big win. Fair play to Marks. Interesting to see a AHL4 beat the outright winners of AHL3. Was Dotsy playing?

Seen isles play and was very impressed with the 6 and 10 would have thought they would have won today

Wasnt much better in the Junior A in Portmarnock. The worst I have ever seen, for both teams.

Yea he was playing… played very well and took a few hard frees

Nothing like a Championship upset.

How does the semi draw work does anyone know?

cuala v clontarf
marks v scoil

Where did you get that from?

Draw being made on Tuesday I believe

did not realise it was an open draw .

Big win for Marks. Didn’t expect that one. Well done.

The standard of refereeing in a lot of the games I’ve seen this year has been appalling.

Won’t name anyone, but there’s some ref’s out there who just simply aren’t up to it. Fitness wise or decision making.

Unfortunately, we are so short on refs in Dublin, we have to make do with what we have.

Don’t think we are short of refs I think the wrong refs are being chosen for the games. Some very good refs not getting fixtures.

Same at inter county level …

Agreed. I have to say there have been some very good young refs coming through in the last 5 years.

Delighted for Marks. Reminding me of the mid noughties when you went up to A championship. Keep the good work going

Dublin Intermediate Hurling Championship - Semi Final draw

StMarksGAA v @ScoilCLG

Clontarf v @CualaCLG

Dates, venues and time tba!