Dublin Intermediate Football Championship (IFC) 2018

Howley was amazing today. Fielding, running, blocking, left foot and right root. He was unmarkable today. Think he scored 12 points
The changes made at half time all worked really well. Congratulations to everyone involved today and over the last few years. This is historic for the club.

Congrats to Lusk, hopefully a good run in Leinster , away to TwoMileHouse in the next round .

Congrats all in Lusk!

Well done to Towers - superb achievement. Howley was outrageous - the winning of the game and more. A future senior inter county footballer if I saw one. Don’t know why Barrog didn’t man mark or double mark him as he was causing damage early doors. Barrog will be back - they had an unreal first half. Well done to Dec Patton who came into Towers in his first year and delivered in spades building on the work of previous years.

Heard after the reason for the shemozzle near barrog bench in second half - comical.

Who was Declan Patton with before?

Was with Castleknock 1st team before Lusk, left due to work commitments . Was with St Peregrines & St Anne’s for a fair bit before that .

Congrats @Towers_Abu enjoy celebrations.

Cheers @LiamMac the pints are tasting extra sweet tonight!

Just keep those young lads hurling as well. Was out there with young lads u.10s team earlier this year, some great talent coming through…

What was the reason for it??

What happened on the barog side line when the 19 came on ???

Mad stuff

https://www.dublingaa.ie/news/howley-points-way-to-ifc-glory-for-lusk-men

Towers might struggle next year when howley is on the dublin panel😉. Seriously tho he be worth giving a chance in o byrne cup at least

Well done towers great young side they’ll thrive in senior

At the very least. I’d expect him to be in the league panel l and hopefully get a run or 2. Has it all.

I’d certainly hope he gets called up to the O’Byrne panel and let’s see where he can go from there.

Delighted for everybody at Towers. A great community club and a good young team. Senior will be great for them.

He should do. He was starting with DIT last year which should help him too.

Congrats too all in Towers, delighted for you