Dublin Intermediate Football Championship (IFC) 2017

What’s the Delay?

I’d be amazed if the second semi isn’t played next weekend.

Anyone know what the delay is?

Jude’s in league playoff this weekend the playoff final of afl4 is down for following Sunday 22nd with no provision down for 2nd semi so if Jude’s win god knows what will happen

Judes Maggies should’ve been played last weekend. No idea why it wasn’t.

Yep both teams were idle ridiculous stuff

A farmers wedding I think

Anyone know the result of the na fianna thomas davis match?

Na Fianna won by 3-10 to 1-07

Na Fianna hot favs then to win the last ever IFC as we know it.

no date for final fixed yet?? this championship should have been rolled out during the summer, no dublin players involved with any of the remaining teams for months! bit of a slap in the face for players/mngment involved from county board end

Farce of a tournament.

I heard boughal bet finbarrs by a point in Leinster playoff final

Jude’s 1-14 Crokes 3-6. Crokes red card just before half time was the undoing of it for them. They only managed 3 points in the second half. Very good game of ball but I don’t think Na Fianna will have too many concerns with what they saw.

Mad to think Judes a division 4 team are in the A final and scoil a division 2 team are only in the B final.

Inter B champo semi final Syls gave the Mun a walkover!

What a joke.

They’ve had a handy enough draw to make the final. However, it is a team capable of challenging towards the top end of Div 3. Na Fianna will be a couple of levels above anything they’ve faced this year though.

Any reason? Peeved at playing on BH?

Hadn’t got the players to fulfil apparently. They asked us to play it on Tuesday… Sure win/lose/draw tomorrow there won’t be a sober Mun man for 2 days!