Dublin Club Transfers

25+ transfer requests to leave Parnells has been confirmed with the release of the list. Surely the club can reject the requests and try to gather these 25 players together in the hope of fielding in AHL3 next season?

I think the club have been told to f**k off by the player. He deserves nothing from the club. It shows that no player how good, bad or indifferent are bigger than the club. The size of the club is not relevant.

What respect has been shown to all these club volunteer coaches when you turn around and say “see ya later, i’m off to play for a better club with better standards”

100% in agreement with you. Things like this must enrage those who help out at nurseries and under-age coaching in clubs. As someone mentioned earlier, players like Bryan Cullen should be held as shining examples of what you can achieve, no matter what level.

It might also help if the ‘receiving’ club wasn’t so receptive …

They are hardly unique.

I wasn’t referring to any single club. But it is hardly in the spirit of the GAA either when clubs tout players.

is the list out?anyone send a copy of it?

Can someone pm me the list?

No list yet, Club secretaries are made aware who has applied for transfer in/out, the objections have to be in by Thursday in writing and then there will be a list of one that are granted and ones that have to go for decision.

No list yet, Club secretaries are made aware who has applied for transfer in/out, the objections have to be in by Thursday in writing and then there will be a list of one that are granted and ones that have to go for decision.

I think the players will win this one based on their two adult teams dropping out of competitions in 2018. No guarantee that it would not happen again in 2019 if a team is entered

Can you send us all the list @DUB09

@Liamo - Can I have the list please? @sneakersotoole wants it.

Not tonight. Your name’s not on the list.

But but but … I wasn’t naughty! Ask @HawkEye … or @_TL

So the list is not out yet? :joy::joy::joy:

Who said that???

not sure if you are replying to me or to sneakersotoole.

i seen it at my club 20 years ago - decent player was trying to leave for a couple of years - wasted years sitting it out only to be coaxed back in again - eventually moved and was back with in a few years.

Its a shame players feel the need to move

If parnells had 25 hurlers surely they wouldn’t have been in the mess they found themselves in last year

I must have read you wrong - apologies. I thought you were being critical of smaller clubs taking such a stance.

We’ve all been naughty, we’re Dubs after all.