Cup Matches

Cilles beat ravens

It’s the curtain raiser to Wexford v Carlow I believe

Maybe Wexford v Carlow should be the curtain raiser?

I think they will double the fixture with the league game . Due to play each other next month.

Naul 1-14 Harps 3-08 in Sheridan cup. Very good game, we led for most of the game and were 2 up with about 10 mins to go when the ref, who was having a very good game, gave them a very suspect peno. Justice was served and it came off the post. They then got a lucky goal with about 5 left when a point effort dropped under the bar and caught our keeper. Couple of points exchanged and we were 3 down going into injury time. 14 yard free lobbed in and bounced around everyone before ending up in the net. Very enjoyable game.

Before you say it Bart, review will be on Sky Sports later

good win for Starlights over Colmcilles in Sheridan cup group 2… 3:11 to 1:07, should have won by more

We got a walkover from Beann Eadair in what was a nothing match anyway. Towers win the group on head to head, but Im pretty sure there was a semi finals in this cup so Starlights also through to the semi.

Close match between Ravens and Lusk last night…

ravens really struggling these days at all levels it seems

goes to show more needed than financial muscle alone

Div 1 cup final is on tonight between Cokes & Syls. Crokes with home advantage.

Won’t do much except feed managers egos and expenses. Waste of time that competition, especially this time of year.

Packed house I’d say

sold on on anyways…

its been eagerly awaited in glenalbyn since 2011…

See you there !

more players than spectators at this one i’d say

Even with all the J1’s?

Well you do prefer the midweek matches!

its the real attraction of the Cup…hard to beat the build up to a midweek cup game

It’s fantastic . I don’t have to worry about getting up on a Sunday morning or wondering can I go out on a hot summer Saturday evening