Colleges Hurling 2018/19

Thought he was good when i seen him underage

Wonder what the story with Paul Crummey is,not playing in the walsh cup but playing fitz.Maybe he might get a few minutes during the league

We saw this a fair bit last year with anyone who had a niggle.

Not on panel.

It’s a pity. From last years u21 team he was the one I thought that could have made an immidiate impression at senior. But not everyone can be available all the time I guess, players have lives too.

He was excellent for Crokes in 2018 so I’d say he will be on the county panel this year

The best thing about the Fitzgibbon being back. The Trinity hurling twitter feed goes live again!

Great win for TCD. First ever Fitz win.

I heard they ran out of Pimms in the Pavilion.

No, game was away they brought their own. Stopped for strawberries on the way…

Entertaining stuff alright, although I think they got themselves into a spot of bother with tweets about ‘smell of burnt bacon’ etc

There should be rules about all of this. You can’t just have people commenting Willy nilly, making jokes and having a bit of fun.

They should put you in charge …

Yes. You are quite correct. If they did, there would be changes:

also see shane veale from crokes came on for UL v UCC Watched replay of county final crokes v boden on youtube as I was out of dublin and eoghan o donnell was raving about this guy. Heard he travelled for few summers but a guy to watch out for this year

He’s the big horse of a fella?

yes big man great hand and can take a score

Did he play any under age county?

emailed mate from crokes Says did upto u-16 but unlucky with injuries Still only 21ish he thinks

Still quoting the classics. :+1::+1: