Colleges Hurling 2018/19

Frees killing us

not been a good last 10-15 mins

Great 15 mins followed by poor 15 ,

I think cody has 7 frees so far.

That’s halftime.

Hopefully can utilize the breeze in the second half. Don’t panic and start going for Goals too early.

Doesn’t look like Dublin have turned up for the second half yet. Gone 15 points down

you’d have to fear for Eoin on the back of this.

Hard Luck to the Dubs, sounds like a tough afternoon.

Out thought, out fought in the second half , very clever hurling by SK , hunted in packs short sharp passing and slick stick work , played for each other, you can not beat a team like SK unless you play as a unit and everyone is on the same wavelength, ref was poor but it wouldn’t have made a difference, I touched on it previously what is it with the batting down of the ball we had possibly 5 players prepared to put their hand up for a ball , I was asked for a prediction before the game and said head says SK heart says Dublin , didn’t think we have the presence up front to win but did think it would be a lot closer than it was

Colaiste Eoin have nothing to fear Dublin heads went down and we played in SK hands CE have the players to trouble SK

Hard luck @Damothedub to the lads.

When is the final?

A good few dubs on the Bs

Watched the Freshers A for DCU against Mary I,they lost,think it was by 2

They had lee gannon currie kevin burke tommy kinnane from Dublin,also Adrian mullen from Kilkenny

Two bad losses for DCU in in 2 days,think it’s throwing a load of quality players together and expecting them to gel together,hasn’t worked as As expected

Thanks LiamMac , luck had nothing to do with it , but you’d hope lads learn and work harder on their game , if CE win the final will have been a great competition for young hurlers

Would have been amazing to have an all Dublin final but not to be unfortunately.
Sounds like it’ll be a huge ask for Colaiste Eoin in the final. Hopefully they get knocked out of the football this weekend and pick up no injuries in doing so!!

DN got off to a great start into the wind and all. Seemed to go pear shaped halfway through first half

Hard luck Dublin North. Will be big ask for Col Eoin. Will be massive underdogs. I heard D Purcell had an injury and will be out for a while. Big loss for them.

Ah crap.