Colleges Hurling 2018/19

Are lots of schools not doing mocks this week and next? Would surely have been more practical fixing it for weekend

Don’t talk to me , was convinced it was going to be on Saturday, my fella finishes an exam at 11.10 , throw in is 2-30 most likely Carlow or Laois , having to take a day off work :rage::rage::rage:

We’re in the same boat. Some of the schools have started Mocks this week, lot of lads starting next week. We were supposed to start the league last Friday, with game this Friday, have heard nothing from Leinster Council yet.

Never mind the colleges, the schools U14 league is yet to get up and running.

Tom O’Donnell’s retirement is not good for Dublin Schools GAA.

Agreed and doesn’t seem to be anyone replacing him, no games this early means backlog and too many games when leagues start back!!

Just noticed top oil sponsors of colleges competition have six minutes highlights on their face book page , there’s a link from Leinster GAA page also , you can see six mins of Dublin norths victory v good counsel , for anyone interested

nice one, will have a sconse.

Any news on the venues for the semi finals?

Just saw col eoin are playing sunday

Top Oil Corn Ui Dhuill “A” (Leinster PP Schools S.H. “A”) Semi Final
Bunclody GAA (2.00 pm) Colaiste Eoin v Kilkenny CBS
No mention of other semi though

Not decided , told Wednesday’s maybe in bunclody or carlow

Good luck to Col Eoin on Sunday and North Dubs next week. Would be some achievement to have both in Leinster Final. When is the last time a dubs school reached leinster a hurling final. Id say your going back awhile.

Just took this from KK Instagram Account …

That’s great :+1:

Level now with ten minutes left

Col eoin 2 points up, six minutes left

Cheers @turbo - fingers crossed

All over.col eoin won by a point!

Brilliant stuff. Great achievement!!

That has made my day! Delighted!