Colleges Hurling 2018/19

An all Dublin final would be lovely!

Well go on, he hasn’t updated us yet!

and in the other 1/4 final

Dublin up at half time 1-10 to 0-7 and well worth their lead , pitch perfect for hurling and not too cold either surprisingly, if Dublin keep their heads and focus level they should be able to see it through , very sound defensively which has been problem recently giving soft goals away , some big hits going in

I hear the corner backs are very good :wink:

1-14 to 0-11 8 mins left

Dublin win 1-14 to 0-11 savage

One of them :joy:

Going to sound like @Ohm here but what was the starting 15 for the dubs

Good stuff.

Well done D - bottle of TK and a bag of crips for the lad!

Two Dublin and two Kilkenny teams in the semis … the Leinster hurling powerhouses.

Great result. Semi finals are fixed for Saturday 9th of February.
‘Seeding applies, If avoidable teams cannot meet again’
So who plays who I wonder?

Confirmed open draw Dublin north will play either Kieran’s or Eoin in semi final , can’t play cbs

Unavoidable that one game will feature teams meeting for a second time , unusually no team sheets produced for game , on the actual game Dublin restricted Counsel to about six scores from play at most ,we out fought and out thought them , the success of Dublin north in recent years has been built on savage back 6-8 defence this was the first time I’ve seen this particular north team show that ferocity and never looked like conceding a goal , I do believe there’s more to come from our forward line , only negative I hate seen lads trying and failing to catch a ball on the hurl when it’s a relatively easy catch happened quite a few times

Must be North v Eoin again so as surely kierans and Eoin are seeds.

Talking to coaches they seem to think Eoin v cbs and north v Kieran’s is also a runner , the only semi that can’t happen is seeded Kieran’s v Eoin

Player of the tournament for me from North point of view A Dunphy Bridget’s, hard as nails , mobile nice touch , be stunned if not breaking into under 20s later this year