Colleges Hurling 2018/19

Where is Cian playing Liamo?

I thought he allowed both teams to have a go and may have missed one or two small things but it wasn’t much of a game. Trinity had a brutal first half and even if they had scored the penalty they were well beaten.

I think the fouls you speak of appeared worse due to the very vocal Trinity crowd who screamed for everything.

He was playing Centre half back, but moved into half forward line. He played most of league with Trinity in half forward line wearing 6.

Didn’t know you were there,we could’ve had high-tea in the Pav. :grin::grin:

He missed the very high tackle on Kavanagh, and the late one on O’Neill after he scored.

On the O’Neill one he appeared to watch the shot and not the follow up. He followed the ball.

For all the dubs playing, there’s not many dubs featuring in the FF lines, and those that are are didn’t score much from play. Had hoped Colin Currie would be playing but that DCU panel is ridiculous.

Yeah Tayto it’s serious alright.

DCU have 3-4 inter county players per position. Serious squad.

Seen a game couple weeks back DCU freshers, weren’t bad a team littered with county minors from last two years

Good previews of tomorrow’s games here.

@gaaleinster also very good for news and updates.

Heading down to Ferns to cheer on Dubs North , will text result when Wexford WiFi allows , if Dubs north can keep 15 men on the pitch I’d be confident of victory which would lead to a semi final v st Kieran’s Kilkenny

Fair play and safe journey. Is the young lad named?

Should start corner back cheers

Best of luck @Damothedub have safe trip.

@Wifi will you ask your Wexford cousin if it is okay for Damo to keep us updated?

He must be fairly handy so! … best of luck to dub north would be great to have two Dublin teams in the semifinals. is the draw set for the semis or can Eoin meet north again?

Pretty certain can only meet Eoin in Final the way it’s worked out , from what I can tell if successful today it’s kierans of Kilkenny Saturday week will check with coaches if we win

That would make sense alright. Enjoy the match today, assuming Wexford avoided the snow.

:grinning::grinning: