It really is incredible. It’s shocking how many lies they have been caught telling and some people still believe them and their ‘fake news’ rhetoric. It’s an astonishing reflection on modern American society that these gangsters haven’t been run out of town long before now.

I have no doubt it is deliberate rather than inappropriate. The people who setup this meeting (which the White House denied all along until the nyt told them they had proof) are long time trump (senior) associates, there’s no way he didn’t know about this meeting. And I suspect this is the tip of the iceberg. The same day he started tweeting about 30,000 emails.

I was reading yesterday that Republicans stood by Nixon, right up until he resignation even after he fired the attorney general who was investigating him (sounds familiar)

You don’t fire the guy investigating you, unless you are afraid he is going to find something. Dumbass T thought that would be the end of it. The whole political system over there is toxic.

A ridiculous thing to say. The only reason for saying such a thing is because the total opposite must be the truth.
Sweeping things under the carpet.

I wonder is Putin planning a further escalation of territory grabbing in Eastern Europe. It would be very handy to be able to drop a massive bombshell against Trump and cause disarray within America and severely weaken NATO for a while

Ha… he’s going to supplant Theresa May with Nigel Farrage.

Putin is playing a blinder. Couldn’t be going better for him.

Has farage ever explained why he visited assange? His “can’t remember” excuse was not the most convincing. (Go between for trump).

Oh it would be the cherry on the cake if he gets lifted for this. Ignorant prick

What’s gas is, the Russians are now in a position where they can make shit up to put maximum pressure on Trump and the US political system - and people will believe it or at least assume it’s plausible.

looks bad for jar head.

more of it …

did they test for polonium?

oh right, so now he knew about the meeting, contradicting what junior said and what he himself said hours previously, it’s hard to keep track of all these lies wha! - (not that anyone believed he didn’t know about it!)

“they talked about the adoption thing” :joy:

Did ye see the suicide note ? "In the note recovered by police, Smith apologized to authorities and said that “NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER” was involved in his death. He wrote that he was taking his own life because of a “RECENT BAD TURN IN HEALTH SINCE JANUARY, 2017” and timing related “TO LIFE INSURANCE OF $5 MILLION EXPIRING.”

Totally a thing you would put in a suicide note. Nothing suspicious about that what so ever

Take off that tin hat Guy …

Jesus fucking wept…

i got my socks on inside out and my fridge just died.

So it turn out there were 5 people at that meeting, person 5 is a “former” Russian counterintelligence officer … :joy: … Doland Jr must have forgotten to mention this person when he came clean

they have the cheek to say they’re being transparent when all they do is lie, deflect and practice the most blatant whataboutism known to man.