The man has done so much damage to the country in 150 days it is incredible. Surely there are enough decent and sane Americans left to shout enough - and soon. He has made them the laughing stock of the world. It is actually surreal to watch. When you think of the great American statesmen and then look at this excuse for a President it simply beggars belief …

He’s possibly retarded. Or going demented.

17 and 18 points swings to the democrats in the two recent elections. Even the dumbest republicans can do the math. As they say over there.i’d say a lot of them are getting nervous.

Supposedly we are the most intelligent people that ever inhabited the planet … You would really wonder how this kind of thing can happen. Look at the UK too. I missed my vocation in life. I shoulda chose politics over farming. But at least I have free range eggs, fresh milk and a headage payment …

You’d wonder alright. World is in a very odd place right now.

No fucking sympathy for them

Apparently Fox news and team trump have gone from denying collusion to saying collusion is not a crime. News about to break?

These lads are so effing bent it is unreal

What a vile fucking pig. Two people in question host a morning talk show and are a couple

Hadn’t a clue what that was about til I realized the tweets are in the wrong order .

Aldrins face :joy:

Guarantee Trump has no fucking clue who Aldrin is

I dunno just looks like he is trying to hold a fart in? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!

He’s still at it 24 hours later! It’s mind blowing how crass, stupid and embarrassing this fool is. How can a man in his position think this is ok. If a 10 year old did it you’d be genuinely disappointed with him … The worst leader in the world - bar none.

Said it before but he makes George W. look like Stephen Hawking

Yeah this isn’t the slightest bit concerning at all…

The bar is set so low for trump, he manages a coherent sentence and they think he’s great

Meanwhile drip drip

Wish they would stop praising him for shit like that he isn’t going to change and never was.

He speaks like he acts … a child.