Clump

:eyes:

If this was a Dem the GOP would be going bananas

Things are far too serious now to have that fcuking knob in charge. I’d say the military tore one off him in the last 48 hours. Tweeting like a fcuking school kid during a period of critical international tension proves conclusively that he is a complete liability and should be removed for the sake of the planet. I reckon the generals may finally realise that this guy is a complication that they do not need. This may finally push things along. This could be it!

Complication is a very nice way of putting it. I’d go with tillerson’s description. He’s a f**king moron.

So it’s real then :eyes:

And some on here still think you’re a Trump supporter/sympathiser.

My steel shares have taken a hammering.

Me Too! (Well, my Trump Tower Hotel shares).

Yet another similarity to Watergate

There’s a reason trump was shitting himself about the raid. God only knows what they’ve Found but the taxi medallions (licenses) apparently are classic mobster/money laundering technique.

Astonishing to see gop giving out about the raid, as if lawyers should be above the law. To get the warrant they’d have had to get a judge to sign off and to get a judge to sign off on a search of the president’s lawyer, it’d Have to be pretty strong evidence.

NBC reporting that meuller no longer wants or needs to interview trump to lay out the obstruction of justice case to the AG, and if he is satisfied it goes on to congress. Watch the GOP circle the wagons and do nothing about it.

:clap:

Having an absolute meltdown on Twitter about Comey

What a truly horrible fcuker. Comey is gonna clean him out with a civil case - the tool.

Does anyone believe he actually writes these tweets ? Is there nobody advising him in this ?

I hope this is coming to a head soon. Sick of this ignorant effing blowhard.

Mind you it is Fox news and their ilk which has created an environment where someone like trump (palin was the precursor) is now president. People so achingly dumb they should be ridiculed if they announce they are running for office. They really have to sort out the partisan/bias of their media, it’s strangling their country.

Having 21st century libel laws would be a good start - would have killed that birther nonsense stuff at source.

Quote from Comey’s book

…His face appeared slightly orange with bright white half-moons under his eyes where I assumed he placed small tanning goggles, and impressively coifed, bright blond hair, which upon close inspection looked to be all his,” Comey wrote. “As he extended his hand, I made a mental note to check its size. It was smaller than mine, but did not seem unusually so…"

:joy: :joy::joy: