Clump

depends. what do you think it means? Facebook’s blatant disregard for privacy laws, and attempts to cover up data breaches are reckless at best.

But are we surprised?

Is that the royal we?

No - just me and @Tayto

Hopefully now people will realise that the more they give these people the more they will be compromised. Not like Ressers … though I have had a couple of the mods call around looking for a loan …

I sold all yizzer data to the Russians last week! Hail president putin!

Is this one of those there whatchamacallit ‘the new normal’ moments, wha?

Is she the new Kyle Griffin?

When the reporter asked if Cambridge Analytica could offer investigations into the damaging secrets of rivals, Nix said it worked with former spies from Britain and Israel to look for political dirt. He also volunteered that his team were ready to go further than an investigation.

“Oh, we do a lot more than that,” he said over dinner at an exclusive hotel in London. “Deep digging is interesting, but you know equally effective can be just to go and speak to the incumbents and to offer them a deal that’s too good to be true and make sure that that’s video recorded.

“You know these sort of tactics are very effective, instantly having video evidence of corruption.”

Another option, Nix suggested, would be to create a sex scandal. “Send some girls around to the candidate’s house, we have lots of history of things,” he told the reporter. “We could bring some Ukrainians in on holiday with us, you know what I’m saying.”

He said these were hypothetical scenarios, but suggested his ideas were based on precedent. “Please don’t pay too much attention to what I’m saying, because I’m just giving you examples of what can be done, what has been done.”

This is the company Steve Bannon was a key player in, who were up to their necks in the Trump campaign.

I’m glad I went to Oxford …

She is the Guardian reporter who has been instrumental in this story.

two chances i’d say damo

Still cheating, even tho the main opponents have been killed/arrested.

This balloon thing has been blown out of proportion.

In fairness McCain has had his chips.

He’s croqued.