Clump

Excellent health my bollox

All 239 pounds of him . Love to know what his cholesteral levels are horsing that garbage down .

Did he label Slovenia as a shithole?

did they find those bone spurs of his? Surely they’d get a mention?

:eyes:

Ah this is shocking stuff now. Character assassination of the highest order. If this kind of thing was being put on here about anyone else it would be rightly deleted. DT is a human being too.

Any evidence to prove that?

yes - the whole thread is character assassination.

you used the word assassination on a thread with trump mentioned - we’re probably on a CIA watch list now.

I’d shoot the ■■■■■■■ given half a chance…

peeks out behind couch

Pretty sure this is a clear cut case of obstruction

these lads are hilarious

I’d bet he did love

Him thinking like that is just :grimacing::nauseated_face:

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….”

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

Absolute creep. I’m convinced it will all eventually come out when all this is over

Another thing about this is that he will be called Mr President even when he finishes up his term / terms .
It’s the equivalent of a knighthood there . And you can be sure he’ll want people addressing him by that too .

Hope these fuckers are brought down alongside Cheetolini

This is the DT I know …

IMG_5202