Clump

It’s pretty grim there in winter. But on a nice day it’s a lovely spot.

Runs in the family evidently

he might have had bone spurs too

bone spurs are genetic, we must invest in gene therapy to rid the world of this curse!

very common among the wealthy at the most (in)oppurtune times

thats just beautiful.

HA! Brilliant

Oh ■■■■ off

Because that’s so much better?

:bomb::boom:

At least they haven’t given up anyway .

Fake News as far as I’m concerned. Starting point for obese at his height is 240Ibs and he’s conveniently 1Ib below it. My ass

I keep telling ye he’s in tip top shape but ye keep denying that the good news is fake news. Now who’s zooming who? Arrah ye want it every way

He’s lucky he’s 6 foot 3 . If he was average size he’d be enormous, the gut on him . He’s 17 stone ffs . And he doesn’t drink or smoke either . He must have an awful appetite on him . And not just for the pussy either .

Apparently he eats a lot of Big Macs

"details the extent to which aides are required to know, and abide by, Trump’s junk food preferences.
“[Ensuring] the orchestrating and timing of Mr. Trump’s meals was as important as any other aspect of his march to the presidency,” Lewandowski writes, according to an advanced copy of the book previewed by The Washington Post. As for what those meals looked like, well, “on Trump Force One there were four major food groups: McDonald’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza, and Diet Coke.”

Healthiest candidate ever to run for office :joy: